Monday, November 30, 2015

BamBam has settled in nicely to his foster home. He loves to go places and see people. He is such an excellent little traveler. He gets in the vehicle, settles right in and naps until he arrives wherever it is he is going.


We've had such nice weather lately so I took him with me to run some errands. When I pull into my subdivision, the speed limit is 25mph so I usually put the window down for my dogs and putt on through at 20mph. Since I just had BamBam with me, I went ahead and did it for him. He really seemed to enjoy it.


He's doing really well with his foster siblings so he has earned the privilege of relaxing with all of us in the living room without a muzzie (supervised). Notice all the toys everywhere. That is BamBam's work. He is on a mission to find and play with EVERY toy in the house :)


Last night he also earned his first night sleeping in my bedroom on a dog bed instead of in a crate.


BamBam is definitely a boy who needs to earn his privileges, just like a teenager. He's a strong willed boy who would try to push the boundaries when possible. But he is content to follow the rules as long as the people are consistent.

He's a very good and sweet boy. He just need to know what the rules are. He's eager to please and takes verbal corrections very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment