Friday, November 20, 2015

Shopping!!

So Frank is just a big, sweet, goofy boy, I nicknamed him BamBam.

So I took BamBam with me this afternoon to run errands. We stopped at PetsMart and Tractor Supply.

First off he wanted to greet every person he encountered, young and old. He did not discriminate.

He is strong and exuberant so I held on tight. He rubbed, nuzzled and tried to kiss almost everyone he met. He even tried to jump on a few people to kiss them which I verbally corrected. BamBam flirted with the cashier and doled her out some kisses.


I am even more convinced that with time and training he would an excellent therapy dog. People raved over how sweet and calm he was. Of course he didn't really calm down until the 2nd stop. He was all over the place at our first stop. BamBam was not fazed by the noises, flooring or hustle and bustle of the stores.

At Tractor Supply someone knocked over a rack that made all kinds of noise. He didn't even flinch.

While we were out and about, I let him pick out a toy. He has to find just the right one.









He settled on a thick rubber green squeaky football. He tried to get it out of the buggy. When cashier rang it up and put it in a bag, he took it out of the bag. Needless to say I let him have it in the van. He squeaked it until he was wiped out.





Boys and their toys!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment