Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Learning The Ropes

Flying Chromium or Frank as he is now known as just arrived at my house today. He has 6 canine foster siblings and 3 feline ones. I wasn't sure how he'd do with the cats.

He gave chase a few times and got scolded. Now he looks at them and quickly looks away. Good boy Frank! Even my female cat who is not a big of a fan of dogs came out to see and check Frank out. If she was worried, she'd never even out in an appearance.

He is overly interested in my parrot so I would say he is likely not parrot safe, which is no big deal as most people don't have pet birds :)

He met my 4 greyhounds (including my alpha male and female). They gave him their sign of approval. He met and has done fine with my two "wanna be" greyhounds, my lab mix and beagle mix.

He is very curious and really loves toys. He watched my boy, Blaze with a stuffed cow toy. Frank eyed it while Blaze had it, When Blaze walked away, Frank running over to see what this new, strange and apparently wonderful toy was.

It'll be fun to watch him blossom over the next few days as he settles in. He is a sweet and affectionate boy.

I'll make sure to take some pictures tomorrow. Frank is a strikingly handsome red male greyhound.

No comments:

Post a Comment